This portfolio example illustrates our law firm SEO & web design work for Gaertner Baron LLP, a Toronto law firm. We helped them with overall digital marketing strategy, SEO, website design, web development and lead capture.
The Law Firm:
Gaertner Baron is a boutique Toronto law firm specializing in business and employment law.
What They Wanted:
The client wanted to generate new leads for their law firm and to refresh their dated looking corporate website. The site had to be fully responsive (so it would look good on screens of all sizes including mobile).
Our Approach to Web Design:
- We built the website on WordPress starting with a purchased premium theme which is our favorite approach because 1) WordPress is the best platform for SEO, and 2) you get so much back-end design and administrative functionality built into a good premium theme for the price.
- We then customized the theme and gave their brand a clean modern look.
- We built lead capture offers (downloadable PDFs) and set up the lead capture forms.
- The site is fully responsive which means it works beautifully on screens of all sizes including mobile phones and tablets.
- We also created several blog posts for them which have helped them shape the content that appears in search results when their lawyer’s names are searched.
“Jonathan Burns and Strategy Cube have helped our business. Jonathan was recommended to us on the advice of a friend. Jonathan met with us, explained his strategy, and devised a plan to optimize our website and create a proper internet presence. We are very pleased with his work. I highly recommend Jonathan and Strategy Cube. They know what they are doing.” See it on LinkedIn.
Bruce has subsequently told us that they get a regular stream of quality leads from the website as a direct result of the work we did.
Let us know if you are interested in improving your SEO and search rankings. We’d be happy to discuss your project with you.